Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Expialidocious

This post is a little off the beaten track. It's probably not what you've come to expect from me. What can I say? I have awesome friends with ears in all places. One of them sent me this video last week and I just had to post about it.

First you should know that Mary Poppins is one of my favorite movies of all time. Who wouldn't want to show up to their next social gathering hanging from an umbrella? And don't even get me started on those penguins! Those freaking dancing penguins!!

Anyway. The guy who strings together this electro-awesomeness is by way of Australia and goes by the most unfortunate handle, Fagottron. Probably wouldn't be my first choice, but I kind of get it. Most people think movies like Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland are silly and most likely in his heart of hearts, he knows this. But I, for one, love old movies and find Fagottron's mash-ups positively.. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! And I know that at the very least, you'll find them nostalgic!

Fagottron - Expialidocious


For a list of Fagottron's other videos, peep his YouTube page at: http://www.youtube.com/fagottron

No comments: