Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sin Fang Bous

I thought I'd check up on a favorite this morning, Morr Music. Morr is one of Berlin's most beloved and influential electro pop labels. So influential, in fact, that many have considered the label to have invented its own genre. For me, it's the first place I turn when I'm in the mood for good electronic music. And by good, I mean check your trance-techno-house at the door. The electronica Morr puts out is better suited under the umbrella of "ambient".

Today I uncovered a gem for you, dear reader, by the name of Sin Fang Bous. Sin Fang Bous is Sindri Mar Sigfusson. He's from the land of beautiful and highly experimental music--Iceland, of course. Sifgusson's organic construction of melodies and careful insertion of electro bips and blops has certainly put a smile on my face his morning. Hopefully it will put one on yours as well.

For your listening pleasure, this morning I give you one of the lead singles from, Clangour, available now from Morr and on iTunes!

Sin Fang Bous - Clangour and Flutes

No comments: