Thursday, April 2, 2009

Say Hi - Elouise

This song is good. So good, I might just name my first child after it. That is, if that first child is a girl. Naming a boy Elouise is, I'm sure, outlawed in 5 countries. My sources say so. Actually from what I understand, "Elouise" was named after someone, that someone being a girl who is a DJ and also in a Seattle indie band. I don't know if I believe that though. It all sounds too good to be true.

What I do know is that Say Hi has changed their name (they used to be Say Hi to Your Mom), moved from Brooklyn to Seattle (good call) and signed to Barsuk. Bravo. These decisions show good taste all around. "Elouise" appears on Oohs & Aahs, Say Hi's sixth studio effort, and their first record with the Barsuk family. Out now!

Listen!

Tour Dates:
6 Apr DENVER, CO [ Hi-Dive ]
7 Apr SALT LAKE CITY, UT [ Kilby Court ]
8 Apr BOISE, ID [ Neurolux ]
8 Apr BOISE, ID [ Record Exchange ]
9 Apr PORTLAND, OR [ Holocene ]




No comments: