Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Saddle Up Is Ace


Friends in town equal no bloggy bloggin for me, but I'm back with something I really like (imagine that), The Boy Least Likely To. The music isn't heady and you don't need to have a puff or a pill or a masters in music to "get it". It's catchy, it's pop, it's so easy to like. And I'm not alone in my like. Their debut album, The Best Party Ever, released in 2005 was named one of Pitchfork's Top 50 albums that same year. (I hate to name check Pitchfork because, let's be honest, they don't always know what they're talking about, but in this case I concur.)

These british lads now offer up the single, "Saddle Up", from their forthcoming full length! Check it out.

The Boy Least Likely To - Saddle Up


The Law Of The Playground is out April 14 on +1 Records, or for all of you impatientbots, pick that crap up now on iTunes. Woot.

No comments: