Friday, March 13, 2009

Pomegranates Listening Party on Buzzgrinder.com!

First of all people, I want you to know that I bought some hot pink nail polish last night so that I can match my blog. I know. I'm awesome. And second off I want you to know that Lujo Records has partnered with Buzzgrinder.com for an exclusive Online Listening Party TONIGHT of the Pomegranates' brand new full length, Everybody Come Outside!  Heck yeah! The party will be happening at the same time as the bands' album release show at Southgate House in Newport, Kentucky. While Poms are getting down on stage, Buzzgrinder will be streaming the album between 7:00-10:00 p.m. EST. They will have reps at the show who will be live-blogging to keep us all updated on the awesomeness. I've even heard rumors of a live chat so you can tell others what you think while you're hearing the album for the first time. Sound off!

Here is the link to the page where all the action is going down! The page is live, but the stream won't be up until tonight! And here is the link to the Facebook event page! Invite all your friends! This record is amazing, everyone must hear it!!

If you can't wait for the listening party, you can purchase the record on iTunes and via the Lujo webstore right now!  Support this gem of a band!

No comments: