Monday, December 22, 2008

Gift of Grace

I've been a long time fan of Mr. Denison Witmer. He is hands down in my top 3 singer/songwriters for the honesty and beauty of his music. His songs have this annoying and wonderful way of pulling at heartstrings, of creating a sort of nostalgia for something you've never even experienced. Don't ask me how he does it. He's gifted.

I was first introduced to his song "Gift of Grace" via my friend Steve Joh. As a fan of Denny Wit, Steve had come across the song on a message board or something of that sort. That is to say that this song has never been released, and what a shame that is.

The lyrics are, in short, beautiful and completely appropriate for this Christmas season.

Listen and hear why.

Denison Witmer - Gift of Grace

Download Gift of Grace

1 comment:

Cassie Bronzan said...

oh man. i wish i weren't at work and could listen to this! you're SO right about denny's ability to pull the listener into his emotional journeys. love him.