Friday, October 10, 2008

Shut Up About It

Erik always makes fun of me about the way in which I ask a certain question concerning the weather. Rather than asking "What's the temperature today?" I ask "How many degrees is it?" Erik says this sounds horribly uneducated, and he's probably right, but there is a method to my apparent madness, which none other than my parents confirmed the other day when I "popped the question."

"She asks it that way because she wants to know the exact number," my Mom said.

"Yeah, she doesn't want to hear it's hot or cold," added my Dad.

Good call guys. Maybe that is why I say it that way. Or maybe I'm just weird. It really could go either way.

If you wanna know the truth though, it's 58 degrees out right now.

And in other news, one of my fave bands, Minus the Bear, has released an EP of acoustic proportions, creatively titled "Acoustics." It will be available digitally but if you want a physical copy, you'll have to head out to a show where they will be selling them exclusively. The EP is 6 acoustic versions of some of their best-known songs, along with a brand new one, "Guns and Ammo," which is availabe for download here!

No comments: