Friday, September 26, 2008

Mr. Ratatatatat

Who's ready for Halloween? It is, hands down, my favorite holiday. First of all, fall is the best. I love when the weather changes. In California, it means you get to wear sweaters (but not wool--wool is way too warm). Secondly, pumpkin carving is really fun. Last year we carved a collective pumpkin with Beth and Derek, and as I recall, it turned out amazing. However, I was also dressed up like a empathist (or a philosopher/intellectual) and not exactly feeling "myself." If you've never seen Funny Face (1957) than you'll have no idea what an empathist is. That's okay. You just need to watch the movie.

So to kick the season off, I give you the video for Enon's "Mr. Ratatatat". This philly band rocks. This song is from Grass Geysers...Carbon Clouds (Touch and Go) and the video follows bassist Toko Yasuda, dressed up as a nun, through a good party gone bad. Check it out! It's almost Halloween, people! Yeah!


No comments: